Joel Trammell, Austinite, Author, seasoned CEO and entrepreneur is Vistage Worldwide’s Keynote speaker at our Central Texas Vistage Executive Summit April 26 at the AT&T Conference Center.
We are expecting 200 members and we have set aside a few seats for guests. If you are interested in being considered for one of our 15 CEO, president or owner peer groups in Central Texas, the quickest way to reserve a seat is to call our Membership Director Michael Schwartz 858-353-0734.
You can check the agenda below to get an idea of the impact you can get from this single-day event — quality workshop sessions, a keynote localized for Austin-based businesses, and even an opportunity to experience how we process a member’s issue.
Joel will focus on the 5 questions that he is asked over and over again.
- How do I hold my people accountable?
- How should I communicate to my team?
- How do I build a great culture?
- How do I find great people?
- How do I make good decisions?
Here’s the agenda for Apr 26:
7:15 a.m. Registration opens
7:45 a.m. Breakfast Sessions
- From Strategy to Execution: A Framework for Reaching Objectives
- Discover the Hidden Gold in Your Business
- Banking Through an Inflationary Period
- Vistage Talent Strategies Network Discussion: The Purpose of Place and the Power of People
9:00 a.m. General Session | Connor Lokar, ITR Economics from Manchester, NH The climb ahead
10:35 a.m. Break | Marketplace
11:05 a.m. General Session
Anne Petrik, Director of Research for Vistage Worldwide based out of San Diego CEO Projections 2022: Embrace the revolution
11:45 a.m. General Session | Connection activity
12:30 p.m. Lunch Sessions
- People Are Not Algorithms
- Strategies for Maximizing Your Business Value
- Clarity + Control = Breakthrough
- The Business Owner’s Dilemma
1:40 p.m. General Session | Keynote Speaker Joel Trammell, Austinite, Author and Entrepreneur The five big questions
3:30 p.m. Reception
Immerse yourself in leadership best practices:
If you’re ready to register, you’ll need to contact our Membership Director because space is limited, and you’ll be attending as my guest.
I’ve been chairing Vistage groups since 2006, and although my groups are full, you can also call me 512-422-6232. Both Michael and I are looking forward to meeting you.
Thank you for your interest in wanting to be the best you can be.